MONTICELLO MEDIA GENERAL CONTEST RULES
- Instructions on how to enter or qualify to win prizes to be given away will be announced when contests run on air.
- Only one winner per family for each contest is allowed every 30 days on any Monticello Media radio station. If prize value exceeds $100 in value, time increases to 90 days.
- Any applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Prizes are non-transferable and subject to availability.
- Each radio station reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
- Winners must claim their prize within 15 days of winning and show proper I.D. at business office during regular business hours.
- Some prizes may require the winner to sign a waiver of liability and or a W-9 form.
- Each radio station reserves the right to use winner’s names, voice and likeness on the air and on the web in conjunction with the contest.
- Employees and families of each radio station and participating sponsors are not eligible to enter the contest.
- Each radio station streaming service is on a delay from real-time on air broadcasting.
- Monticello Media and its properties are not responsible for dropped or disonnected contest phone calls.
- When calling in to a station, contest winner must be able to provide full name, phone number, age and address if required to be eligible to win contest. If phone call is disconnected or dropped before this information is given by caller, said caller is no longer eligible to win contest.
- All contest winners must sign a prize form to verify receipt of prize.
- These rules apply to all radio station contests unless otherwise stated and are subject to change.
- Written copies of rules and any current contests are available at the business offices of Monticello Media located at 1150 Pepsi Place, Charlottesville VA.
Additional Rules for “Listener Survey and Summer Fun” contest:
Minimum of 30 Days advance reservations required. Based on space availability. One year from date of trip award to use the certificate.